Below you should find everything you need to know to write articles or get information about Runbow. If we missed something or you need some more information, or to become part of our press list, visit our Contact Us page. If you are a reviewer, streamer, or to request a review copy for some cool reason we haven't thought of yet, click here.
Developer 13AM Games (based in Toronto)
Genre Party / Action / Platformer
Release Date August 27 2015 (WiiU, NA); September 3, 2015 (WiiU, EU); October 23, 2015 (Wii U, AUS), November 25, 2015 (WiiU, JPN), November 18, 2015 (Steam)
Platforms Nintendo Wii U, Steam
Players 1-9 Local and Online
Launch Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV2BZl17gMI
ESRB E, Mild Fantasy Violence
Price $14.99 USD
Runbow is the party platformer you've been waiting for.
Runbow is a fast-paced action party game with a never-before seen color mechanic: Up-to nine players race against each other locally or online as platforms and obstacles appear and disappear when the background changes colors. Players can sprint against each other in Run, or go head-to-head in one of Runbow’s six additional modes, including Arena, King of the Hill, ColourMaster and The Bowhemoth.
• Local Nine-player Multiplayer – The biggest couch-multiplayer experience to come to Wii U, ever!
• Six Great Game Modes – Challenge friends in King of the Hill, Arena, Run, or ColourMaster, or dominate Runbow’s colorful world
on your own or cooperatively in Adventure and Bowhemoth.
• Hundreds of Challenges – Runbow’s Adventure mode is packed to the brim with fun, challenging levels!
• One Master to Rule Them All – Play against friends in ColourMaster mode, where challengers race against one malevolent ColourMaster who controls the colors and obstacles in the level with the Wii U's GamePad.
• Indie Guest Characters – Join Hue and Val and their friends Shovel Knight, Juan, Tostada, CommanderVideo, CommandgirlVideo, Scram Kitty, Swift Thornebrooke, Rusty, Clone, Princess, Hyper Light Drifter, Gunvolt, Unity-Chan, Max, Xeodrifter, Teslamancer, and A.R.I.D. for the biggest Indie Guest Party ever!
• Conquer The Bowhemoth – Runbow’s most extreme challenge pits players against a nonstop stream of grueling challenges that will put the skills of even the most seasoned platformer to the test.
• Inspired by 60s Poster Art and Cartoons - Jump into a living poster that transforms before your eyes with each swipe of colour.
LOGOS & ICONS
Download all Logos and Icons as a zip.