Below you should find everything you need to know to write articles or get information about Runbow. If we missed something or you need some more information, or to become part of our press list, visit our Contact Us page. If you are a reviewer, streamer, or to request a review copy for some cool reason we haven't thought of yet, click here.
Developer 13AM Games (based in Toronto)
Genre Party / Action / Platformer
Release Date August 27 2015 (WiiU, NA); September 3, 2015 (WiiU, EU); October 23, 2015 (Wii U, AUS), November 25, 2015 (WiiU, JPN), November 18, 2015 (Steam)
Platforms Nintendo Wii U, Steam
Players 1-9 Local and Online
Launch Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV2BZl17gMI
ESRB E, Mild Fantasy Violence
Price $14.99 USD
Runbow is the party platformer you've been waiting for.
Runbow is a fast-paced action party game with a never-before seen color mechanic: Up-to nine players race against each other locally or online as platforms and obstacles appear and disappear when the background changes colors. Players can sprint against each other in Run, or go head-to-head in one of Runbow’s six additional modes, including Arena, King of the Hill, ColourMaster and The Bowhemoth.
• Local Nine-player Multiplayer – The biggest couch-multiplayer experience to come to Wii U, ever!
• Six Great Game Modes – Challenge friends in King of the Hill, Arena, Run, or ColourMaster, or dominate Runbow’s colorful world
on your own or cooperatively in Adventure and Bowhemoth.
• Hundreds of Challenges – Runbow’s Adventure mode is packed to the brim with fun, challenging levels!
• One Master to Rule Them All – Play against friends in ColourMaster mode, where challengers race against one malevolent ColourMaster who controls the colors and obstacles in the level with the Wii U's GamePad.
• Indie Guest Characters – Join Hue and Val and their friends Shovel Knight, Juan, Tostada, CommanderVideo, CommandgirlVideo, Scram Kitty, Swift Thornebrooke, Rusty, Clone, Princess, Hyper Light Drifter, Gunvolt, Unity-Chan, Max, Xeodrifter, Teslamancer, and A.R.I.D. for the biggest Indie Guest Party ever!
• Conquer The Bowhemoth – Runbow’s most extreme challenge pits players against a nonstop stream of grueling challenges that will put the skills of even the most seasoned platformer to the test.
• Inspired by 60s Poster Art and Cartoons - Jump into a living poster that transforms before your eyes with each swipe of colour.
Who We Are
13AM Games is an upstart gaming studio operating out of Toronto. Our nine member team came from a variety of diverse backgrounds: creative advertising, civil engineering, film, writing, graphic design, programming--to make video games, the one thing we’re all passionate about.
We like building games that are as much fun to design as they are to play.
Our office is very loud.
Download a chunk of B-Roll Running footage here.
Download all Screenshots as a zip.
Character Key Art
Download all Character Key Art as a zip.
Logos and Icons
Download all Logos and Icons as a zip.
Wallpapers and Splashes
Click an image to view it in full size, and click Save Image As... to download a full resolution desktop, or, Download all Wallpapers and Splashes as a zip.